ELECTROMANCER "Drone City" Pre-Order #5 (Ultimate Pack) FREE SHIPPING!
OFFER AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY (Ends July 7th)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
WHAT YOU GET (4):
1. 'Drone City' digital download (MP3/WAV)
– high quality MP3 320kbps and select lossless file formats
2. "Drone City" Robo-Scanner T-Shirt
– Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL
3. "Drone City" Complete Album Guitar Transcription Pack
– Featuring all rhythm and lead guitars transcribed by Paul Wardingham in PDF/Guitar Pro formats. Including backing tracks minus lead guitars.
4. Online Skype Chat/Hang/Lesson with Paul Wardingham
– "1hr one-on-one session. Talk guitars, synths, recording, 80s movies, or just chillout and drink beer! Whatever you like! If you'd like a formal guitar lesson on a specific subject that's fine too! I will email you after shortly after release date to arrange a time for your session. \m\ " - PW
For all downloads, you will get an email with the direct link on July 7th.
About The Album
Electromancer (aka Paul Wardingham) is back with his cyberpunk inspired retro-futuristic synth-metal on “Drone City’. The first in a trilogy of Electromancer albums set to be released in 2022 via Convergence Records.
From the Blade Runner inspired cybersynth sound of “2222”, to the euphoric battle- ready cyber metal of “More Than Machine”, “Drone City” continues the story, where the original "Electromancer" titled solo album by Wardingham (2018) ended.
“The year is 2222.
After 5 years living in exile in the outlands of Mars City One, as a wanted cyborg, Electromancer receives a faint low-level transmission from Earth, from his allies in the resistance group: “X”.
Now presumed dead by his enemies, Electromancer, decides to risk returning to Earth and his home: Drone City. But, 5 years is a long time, and Drone City is an even more dangerous and corrupt place than he knew before!
With authorities and the criminal underworld seemingly co-existing, Electromancer will not only have to evade law enforcement, Rogue Tracers and Robo-Scanners, but also the new leaders of the underworld. The vampiric cyborg cult: The Digital Dead!
Can Electromancer get back to the love of his life: Aurora, and rejoin the resistance to continue their fight against corruption in Drone City, or do his enemies lie in wait for his return, ready to exact their revenge!?”
"Drone City": Track Listing:
1. Earth Re-Entry
3. Drone City
4. More Than Machine
5. The Digital Dead
6. Cyber Runner
7. After Hours
8. Interstellar Desert Racer [Redux 2022]
Paul Wardingham: Guitars & Machines
Produced, Mixed & Mastered by Paul Wardingham